I also planted a bunch of flowers in the big flower garden in the backyard, in front of the house and along the side of the house. There's so much to know and so many flowers to choose from. I'm new at this so again, I'm hoping that the flowers won't die on me. My mom and dad had such nice flower and vegetable gardens. I don't know how they did it. I guess we'll have to see what happens with the flower gardens too. I'll post photos mid-summer with an update.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
My first garden
The weather is getting better so we decided it's time to get started on the vegetable and flower gardens. Greg and I tried our best and hope to have some veggies and flowers to show off this summer. We planted a bunch of veggies including romaine lettuce, beef steak tomatoes, grape tomatoes, green peppers, zuccini, eggplant, cucumber, buttercup squash, plus an herb garden. I hope they will all grow and not be eaten up by squirrels and bugs! I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
i want to see you in the wagon! HAHAHAH
Post a Comment